The WMX Convection Radiators - Economical Off Peak Heat
The WMX range of Derby Heat Banks heaters offers truly cost-effective solutions for all kinds of domestic and commercial situations, providing welcoming warmth in hallways, dining rooms and bedrooms, or in shops and offices.
Controlling the heating process
Derby Heat Banks heaters give you control and cost-efficiency - both obvious qualities required in a heating system. The manually operated controls of WMX heaters allow you to determine the heat level needed for the desired room temperature.
Heat retention with insulation
WMX heaters are designed to provide the right balance of case emission and heat retention, automatically saving you on annual running costs.
High quality insulation means heat is retained until required later in the day.
All Round Comfort Zones – getting the most from your off peak storage heaters
Derby Heat Banks storage heaters can provide a boost of heat using the output control.
- By setting this control to mid point, the boost will start in the evening when extra output is required. Turning towards minimum will progressively delay the commencement of the boost.
- Used in conjunction with the FXL or VFMi fan-assisted storage heaters, you can achieve all round comfort zones throughout your home whether in Broken Hill, Western Australia or South Australia.
Benefits of using a Derby Heat Banks WMX Heater
- An efficient heater at a competitive price.
- Variable input charge, saving energy and costs.
- Easily adjustable, input and output controls.
- Controlled heat output.